BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Are you an ambitious and experienced Project Manager, who can look ahead, create a common vision, and ensure a motivated project team and satisfied customers? Then you might be the Project Manager we are looking for to take part in our exiting journey.
At Polytech, we improve the durability and performance of wind turbines. Founded in 1994, we are front-runners in wind power innovation and a trusted partner to major players in the wind industry.
You will be managing a variety of product development projects as part of our Project Management Office that lies within our R&D organization. Our R&D organization spans across multiple departments and locations with more than 100 experienced and dedicated colleagues, who are mainly engineers and technicians. You will be situated in an environment with other project managers, where you have plenty of opportunity to share your knowledge, challenge the way we do things, and contribute with improvements.
Your main tasks and deliverables
Your primary task is to manage a number of projects with various complexities. The project setups vary from simple, customized products to large, complex products or platforms for which we develop mechanics, hardware, software, and cloud computing offerings.
Your tasks will include:
- Establishing, driving, and finalizing projects according to our project model. This includes monitoring progress, mitigating challenges and risks, and overcoming turbulent times to ensure that you and the team deliver continuously and successfully as agreed in terms of time, quality, budget, and resources.
- Balancing stakeholders in the project team and in the organization to ensure engagement and unambiguous objectives.
- Keeping the team members motivated and the customers satisfied during the entire project.
Your qualifications and skills
- You are an engineer, who understands the development cycle of technical solutions and can bring the right business awareness in the projects.
- You are an experienced project manager within large and complex projects, and you have documented experience in leading and coordinating internal and external stakeholders. You are preferably a certified Project Manager (e.g., IPMA or PRINCE2).
- You have experience in leading and motivating project teams through the life cycle of a project, and you know how to handle many stakeholders and keep them accountable and involved through natural leadership.
- You are a skilled communicator, who can articulate complex matters in a simple way, which may form the basis of good decisions that keep the organization proactively moving forward.
- You are highly proficient in English - both speaking and writing.
- You can manage yourself and are highly independent.
- You can work with colleagues across various levels in the company.
- You know how to listen, receive input, reflect, and share knowledge.
- You have a strong belief that problems can be solved, and goals can be achieved.
- You are a team player and know how to motivate your colleagues, so that you can achieve results together.
Apply for this job
Polytech offers this exciting position in a dynamic company working towards the green transition in collaboration with the major players in the wind industry. We can offer you a collaborative and supportive environment with great colleagues, and opportunities for personal and professional development.
You will be based at our office in Herning.
For further information on the position, you are welcome to contact Head of PMO, Erik Lyngholm Thomsen, on email@example.com or +45 30840912.
To apply for this position, please refer to our website, www.polytech.com/career/open-positions/. Applications are welcome both in English and Danish. We process applications and carry out interviews on an ongoing basis.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
PolyTech A/S, Industrivej 37, 6740 Bramming
Ansøgningsfrist: 14-06-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5799665