BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Do you want to be at the forefront of shaping the future energy industry? Are you eager to leverage your technical skills and your commercial mindset in making strategic decisions and building impactful partnerships? Then join us as our new Tender Specialist!
At Semco Maritime, we are looking for an outgoing and skilled Tender Specialist for our Oil & Gas Division, who can ensure that we deliver high-quality offers to our clients. Our division handles a wide variety of projects and services, including maintenance and modifications projects, integrated services and supplying talented manpower. Excitingly, we are also recognizing the immense potential of the Power-to-X sector and have made it a key focus in our division for future growth.
As a Tender Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale energy infrastructure projects and Power-to-X initiatives. You will be working closely with the Team Lead of our new Oil & Gas Tender team, engaging in strategic decision-making, forging partnerships, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality offers to our valued clients.
Your tasks & responsibilities
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Analysing, coordinating and monitoring the tenders assigned to you
- Providing support on commercial and legal issues
- Being overall responsible for the tender calculation
- Identifying and incorporating risks and opportunities in the tender
- Compiling and structuring tender material including technical configurations
- Communicating and coordinating with all stakeholders across the entire tender process including negotiations, clarifications and providing advice
Your profile & qualifications
For this position, it is preferred that you have a technical background as well as an in-depth commercial profile. You could also have a technical background and possess a broad range of knowledge about Oil & Gas/PtX projects and services in that way. Most importantly, you are structured and analytical in your approach to your work. Furthermore, you have commercial insight that allows you to analyse and create the best solutions with a high degree of professionalism.
To succeed in this position, we expect that you have the following qualifications:
- Engineering and/or technical background
- Previous experience from the Oil & Gas/PtX industry is preferred, but not required
- Great communication skills in written and verbal English
- Preferred: Experience from a similar position
- Preferred: Experience with contract negotiations and the legal aspects of it
Welcome to Semco Maritime
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international company, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions globally. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion, and ambition.
Your place of work will be at our Global HQ located in Esbjerg right at the waterfront. Views do not get any better than this. The position is full-time and you will not have any travel days for work unless you wish to participate in events and fairs, in which case you may have 10-30 travel days annually.
We conduct our interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, you must submit your application as soon as possible via the apply button on the page.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Caroline Thygesen at +45 28 79 49 35.
We look forward to hearing from you!
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Semco Maritime, Esbjerg Brygge, 30, 6700 Esbjerg
Ansøgningsfrist: 15-06-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Ved skriftlig henvendelse: https://semcomaritime.career.emply.com/ad/proposal-project-manager-oil-gas-ptx/kq5rfc/en
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5841999